- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $49.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track. - Single speed crankset - Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crankarms - CNC alloy 1/8" 46 tooth chainring - 42mm chainline with 103mm JIS BB
The SRAM RED AXS power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. SRAM reengineered road gearing: reducing front chainring size and adding more range to the rear cassette. They also maintained a 13-tooth delta on all chainring pairs, ensuring precise shifting for any setup. This results in more useful gearing and better shifting across all configurations. These power meters are also designed with Quarq's premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter. - X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Integrated power measurement - Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight - Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren't affected by climate conditions during a ride - Power balance measures left and right legs separately - Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts - Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset - Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight - DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility - Speeds: 12 - BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring material: Aluminum - Crank arm material: Carbon - Power Meter Type: ANT+ and BLE - Bottom bracket not included
$219.99 - $222.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$128.99 - $134.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
$99.99 - $113.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
$270.99 - $276.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 crankset. - Optimized lightweight crank arm design produces excellent power transfer efficiency - Minimized weight without sacrificing stiffness - Hollowtech II - Rider tuned gear performance through various gear combinations - Possible to choose the best choice for ride - Redesigned FC for greater frame compatibility - Wider gear pitch increases clearance between chain and leading teeth to provide compatibility with frames with O.L.D. 135mm and 410mm chain stay length - Model Number : FC-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Crank Construction: Hollowtech II - Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm - Bottom Bracket : SM-BBR60/SM-BBR60-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 690 grams (53-39T), 681 grams (52-36T), 674 grams (50-34T), 668 grams (46-36T)
Shimano's R9100 series crank arm achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a broad Hollowtech II arm which sets the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. The smooth shifting rhythm allows you to maintain speed and acceleration over challenging terrain. Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. Features: - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Stable shifting performance in any suspension position - Single spike structure for stable shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 51,8
Shimano's new FC-RX600-10 crankset balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater to the specific demands of gravel riding and to provide tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling cadence. The 2x10-speed crank is available in a 46-30T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Wider gear range for long tours or unknown terrain - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Gear combination: 46-30T
The Shimano FC-M371 crankset for square bottom brackets features a rigid 2-piece construction and Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings. - Chain guard included - 9-speed
The RS510 crankset features a 4-arm design that's light and stiff, providing high performance on a low budget. - For 11-speed drivetrains - Compatible with frames of O.L.D. 135 mm and 410 mm chainstay length - Affordable and high-end style crankset
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
Shimano XTR M9100 cranks feature a lightweight and rigid design thanks to Hollowtech II crank construction. Chainrings can be easily exchanged with the direct mount system and one key release. - Double front chainring set up - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Crankset can be used as a common component - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - Lighter and stiffer design - Direct mount system enables easy chainring swaps - Q-factor: 168 mm - Chainline: 52 mm - Bottom bracket compatibility: Hollowtech II - 12-speed
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Shimano's Alivio mountain crankset offers smooth and precise shifting performance for trail focused riders. Its 2-piece design and narrow Q-factor provide quality, comfortable MTB riding.
- Special MTB gear teeth profile improves chain engagement and retention - Stiff and lightweight hollow forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Chainline: 52mm - Bottom bracket compatibility: Hollowtech II
The Shimano Deore XT FC-M8100 crankset for MTB offers the simplicity of a 1x drivetrain with the stability and compatibility of Hollowtech II technology. - Hollow, forged crank maximizes power transfer while limiting weight - Shimano's Hollowtech II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance. - Features 52mm chainline designed for Boost spacing - 172mm Q-factor - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: Direct Mount - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs - Chainring sold separately
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
Shimano's new FC-RX810-2 crank balances weight and efficiency for mixed-terrain riding. Gearing options cater for the specific demands of gravel riding and to maintain tighter gear steps for maintaining pedaling rhythm. The 2x11-speed crank is available in a 48-31T, 40T, and 42T chainring combination and 170, 172.5, and 175mm crank arm lengths. - Gravel gear ratios preserve riding rhythm over rough surfaces with wider tires - Optimum gearing for mixed terrains and riding styles - Wide-range double - Gear combinations: 48-31T, 40T, 42T
$87.09 - $99.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$98.00 - $141.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
$42.99 - $45.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
$12.99 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Origin-8's XLT Mountain Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum so you'll have the power to jump in front of the pack and stay there. This crankset is for 10-speed drivetrains and features 40-/28-tooth CNC-machined chainrings with ramps and pins for smooth and fast shifting.
Page 1 of 11 Next page