Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
$23.00 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$44.99 - $73.99
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
$24.00 - $25.17
TruVativ Trushift V7 Chainring - Trushift middle and outer rings (32T, 36T, and 44T) feature shift ramps and pins - Ring Position/Type: Middle - Drivetrain Speeds: 8, 9, 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum
SHIMANO brings top-level design to BMX racing with the durable SM-CR80-A chainring. Built to withstand the demands of BMX professional racers, the DXR alloy chainring is designed for single speed use and is offered in a wide range of gear options.
- 7075-T12 aluminum ring with tall, narrow-wide tooth design to prevent chain drop - Precision CNC machined and hard Anodized surface coating for longevity - Computer-aided design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
$40.80 - $45.05
Origin-8's Alloy Classic Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with road, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
• Fits one-piece cranksets • Steel construction • 44T • 3/32"
$16.00 - $25.00
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
$64.95 - $69.95
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
$21.00 - $33.50
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
$69.95 - $74.95
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$69.95 - $74.95
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$30.05 - $59.09
- For use with Shimano XTR M980 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
- Includes: (5) 8.5mm outer bolts, (5) 6mm outer bolts, (5) 5mm inner nuts
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
$50.03 - $57.11
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
$27.99 - $28.99
SHIMANO's SM-CRE50 STEPS E5000 chainring features a symmetric and narrow Q-factor design for 9/10/11-speed drive units. The 3-piece construction includes a Square bottom bracket axle serration and the chainring is offered in both 44T and 38T options. - Symmetric and narrower Q-factor design than current E6000 series - Normalization and unification of chainline for various system - 3-pieces construction with Square bottom bracket axle serration - Chain ring teeth: 44T, 38T
- The oversized chainrings are CNC machined 7075 Aluminium blanks—2mm thicker than the competition. - Unparalleled stiffness is delivered by an increased Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) and a two-piece insert-molded carbon composite construction. - The XX Crank geometry provides a narrow 156mm Q factor, efficient chainline, and beveled crank arms to maximize clearance. - X-Glide is the pure science in action common denominator that gives XX its unmatched shifting performance. - 120mm BCD - C-Pin for Cannondale - Short Pin for BB30 - Long Pin for GXP
$82.00 - $99.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
The SRAM X-Sync STEEL 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-SYNC technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 , 11 - Material: Steel - Ring Position/Type: Single - Weight: 110 grams (32t), 96 grams (30t),
$141.00 - $147.00
Replacement chainrings in 110mm and 130mm BCD for SRAM 11-speed Yaw speed road cranks. Replace worn out rings or swap to change gearing for specific uses.
$73.45 - $75.25
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
$52.15 - $69.65
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy - 4 bolt
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$25.00 - $29.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Page 1 of 8 Next page