$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
$29.99 - $34.99
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
$23.39 - $29.99
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
$13.99 - $29.99
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$8.99 - $12.99
Race Face Cinch bottom bracket spacer kit for BB30/PF30 bottom brackets.
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$23.99 - $34.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
$14.99 - $19.99
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups offer a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. Models are available for both Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindles. - Replaces all standard BB86/92 press-fit bottom brackets - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 103g
$61.00 - $68.00
Origin8's Revolvr PF30 Outboard Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups provide a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 138g
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements - Significantly lighter than GXP system - Gutter Seal Technology™ - Sealed cartridge bearings - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - BB-frame interface English/BSA 73mm - Crank-BB interface DUB - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
Get more distance out of every pedal stroke with SRAM's phenomenal BB30 Bottom Bracket Assembly. It features ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power turns into forward momentum. Plus, it presses directly into your frame's BB30 bottom bracket shell for reduced weight and increased longevity.
• Eccentric design allows up to 14mm of adjustment • CNC aluminum construction • Eccentric BB converts BB30 to Shimano HollowTech 2
- Standard JIS square taper with steel cups, retainers, lockrings, CrMo spindle, shield included - Formerly called CBB-ST, renamed CBBF
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
By popular demand, Wheels Mfg. added this PF30 Outboard Bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. This means smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell; 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm – 83mm (Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers, sold separately) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch - Weight: 151g
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86.6mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Weight: 133g
Page 1 of 7 Next page