WD-40 Dry Lube is the perfect chain and component lubrication for dry and arid riding conditions. Extensively tested by scientists and pro mechanics alike, it keeps your bicycle shifting like a dream and pedaling smoothly. It boasts special polymers that form a dry film to protect your chain and repel dirt in dry conditions. The result is a clean, quiet, perfectly functioning and long-lasting drivetrain.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
$5.49 - $8.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Park Tool's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is a heavy-duty folding stand with your choice of shop quality clamps. Perfect for heavier duty home use or portable shop use, the PCS-4 features a rock-solid, four-point leg system that folds together for storage, steel powder-coated tubing, and a composite horizontal tube. • PCS-4-1 uses the 100-5C Adjustable Linkage Clamp. • Clamp rotates 360º and is adjustable in height up to 67” (170cm) • Adjusts quickly from 55" to 72" • Approximate weight 26 lbs (11.8 kg) NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PCS-4 is 45 kg (100 lb.). However, this assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
The PCS-9.2 is a basic workstand designed and built for the home mechanic. A stable way to hold nearly any bicycle for adjustments, cleaning and repair. The stand folds for transport and storage and is adjustable in height to always keep your work at a comfortable level. Able to hold up to 80 pounds (36kg), the PCS-9.2 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop. - Fully adjustable clamp to fit 1- to 3-inches (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material - All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability - Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding - Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage utilizing ergonomic knobs and smooth operating support straps - Height adjustable from 39- to 57-inches (99cm–145cm) - Durable textured powder coat finish - Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Park's Multi Tool is made of investment-cast tool steel, nickel plated for durability. It includes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, and 10mm box wrenches; and a regular screwdriver. The tools are positioned for easy use, too.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
$9.14 - $139.00
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
The BBP-2 is a complete kit for replacing press fit bottom bracket bearings, cups, and adaptors. Includes a press assembly and compatible fittings for removing and installing most press fit bottom bracket configurations. The BBP-2 includes: - 6 sets of precision-machined bushings (in 9 sizes) to fit most bottom bracket configurations - 8 precision-machined extractor cups and 5 hardened collets for compatibility with most bearing IDs and bearing/cup ODs - 8 installation drifts for standalone bearing installation - Press assembly with comfortable handle, oversized shaft, and magnetic back plate for quick and easy assembly - Organized in two convenient storage cases The full list of bushing/collet/drift dimensions for bearing compatibility can be found on the instructions/parts diagram. NOTE: The BBP-2 consists of the BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Kit and BBP-AOS Bottom Bracket Bearing Extractor Add-On Set, both of which are available separately. However, the BBP-AOS requires the BBP-1.2 for use.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
- Prevents and stops corrosion on metal surfaces and batteries - Ideal for protecting battery terminals and casings - Resistant to hot, cold and salt water - Use after washing to drive out excess water - Protection lasts up to 3 months
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
- Used when facing BB86/92 bottom bracket shells and reaming is not required - Used in conjunction with HTR-1 head tube reaming and facing set (PK-6710), 750.2 centering cone adapter (PK-6735) and 690-XL facing cutter (PK-6730)
Wall- or pegboard-mounted holder designed specifically for our P-Handle Torx Compatible Wrenches. Positions wrenches for easy access with easy to read size designation for each tool. Tools sold separately.
The CRS-15EXT includes a tube and fitting to extend any CRS-15 to work on fork steering tubes up to 425mm.
Truing stand upright extensions install in seconds on any TS-2 or TS-2.2 Truing Stand, allowing the stand to be used on wheels with hubs up to 200mm wide (tandem, fat and downhill bikes), as well as on wheels with a 29-inch mountain bike tire installed*. In addition, specially sized bosses serve as adaptors so the stand can be used with wheels using thru-axle hubs with removable axles. Same features as the the TS-2EXT.2 with the addition of slots to secure rear drive e-bike wheels. * Note: TS-2.2 Truing Stand does not require these adaptors to accommodate 29-inch wheels but does require it to fit hub widths from 180mm to 200+mm.
Page 1 of 15 Next page