Electra's Aluminum Bolt-On Kickstand makes it easy to park your bike upright.
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- or CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. - Compatible with Classic series trainers and most Pro series trainers. Not compatible with PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit both Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. What's Included - Thru axle - Washers - End caps with bolts
Better than a "Good Job!" sticker on your elementary school homework, Electra's Sticker Sheets let you customize your bike to suit your personality. Available in styles to match Electra's popular cruisers, they're a great way to spruce up any bike.
$3.99 - $5.99
Electra's headtube badges let you customize your bike to suit your personality. The metal badge has an adhesive backing and contours to fit your headtube.
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
$7.49 - $8.49
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
$7.99 - $9.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
Protects the top tube of your bike and your sensitive body parts, should they ever happen to meet. Also great for keeping your bike free from scratches when locking or transporting. As a bonus, it makes portaging your bike far more pleasurable. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes, Foam Padding and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 L x 2 H x 16 D in. (51 x 51 x 406 mm) - Weight: 5.9 oz (176 g) Features: - Foam interior to protect your bicycle and you - Adjustment to fit most bicycle top tubes - Hook & Loop mounting - Built in USA
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 55mm wide x 269mm long - 14 mils thick polyurethane for durability - UV Resistant
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 2 large and 2 medium patches - 3 small frame protectors - 2 large frame protectors
Put the Electra mark anywhere… or add these to your sticker collection. - Set of 14 vinyl stickers - Authentic Electra designs
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
Ever notice the gaping hole on the bottom of your Fork Steerer? For a while, we’ve been trying to develop a single product that would plug ALL tapered forks. It took so long because tube thickness varies, depending on the fork's travel and its manufacturer. It was also necessary in our vision, that the Fork Cork would be easily removable without tools. Each cork and turn knob is milled from a solid core of high quality aluminum, then anodized for style and longevity. The stainless steel screw will not rust despite the rough elements it will see. The proprietary neoprene washer will last through as many twists and turns you throw at it, and Fork Corks are manufactured and assembled in the USA to ensure they’re up to your quality standards. - What items will fit depends on the length of your steerer. - Wrap item(s) in a cloth to prevent rattling. Use the Fork Cork to secretly stow: - Tracker for bike theft - Emergency Space Blanket - Multi-Tool - C02 cartridge(s) and Adapter - Pocket Knife - Money or Gold Coins - Water proof lighter/Matches - Poncho - Granola Bar and/or a Lollipop - Party Favors
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
- Protect your frame from impacts, nicks and scratches - A composite, multi-layered, transparent compound with a visco-elastic behavior - Abrasion and solvent resistant - Has a semi-structural adhesion to the surface it's applied on - Doesn't yellow and bicycle washing won't affect it - Can be removed if needed without damaging the underlying paint - Road Roll- 54mm x 5m roll (.6mm thick) - Shelter Pack- 54mm x 500mm (1.2mm thick), 2 sheets
In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
$8.99 - $10.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
Beautiful and realistic flower adds a feminine touch to any ride.
Electra's motorcycle-inspired Genuine Leather Streamers add road warrior style to any ride. Simply slip these stylish streamers into the end of your grips and set out on the open road.
Page 1 of 4 Next page