Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$96.45 - $163.95
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Built with labyrinth and contact seals to remain silky smooth in dusty, muddy, wet, and sandy conditions, and with highly refined cup and cone surfaces, the XTR front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Traditional flange
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip-flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
From World Cup DH runs to sessioning your local trails, Shimano's Saint front hub is the answer. Centered around an oversize hub shell and a 20mm thru-axle, the Saint Front Hub is rock solid, with beefy flanges and Shimano's angular contact bearings, which balance destructive impacts from any direction. And, Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount makes installing rotors a breeze.
- Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output
$140.99 - $144.99
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Over Locknut: 100mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Spoke Hole Circle: 38mm - Center to Flange (Right): 37mm - Center to Flange (Left): 37mm - Average Weight: 203g
- Aluminum Hub Shell - Super polished Bearing Races - Over Locknut: 120mm - Stainless Steel Ball Bearings - Contact Sealing: Dust Cap - Average Weight: 298g (w/o lockring)
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM'S 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Versatile driver body can accept ROAD or MTB drivetrain, full spline or XD cassettes - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - BOOST variants - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
Converts a Stan's 3.30RD/3.30RDTi hub to a 12x142mm thru-axle.
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Wt: 180g - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.05mm - LTF-R: 13.85mm - CTF-L: 27.95mm - CTF-R: 41.15mm
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
$202.45 - $212.25
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 32
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
- Singlespeed freecoaster hubs with 9-tooth driver - Sealed bearings - Use: Rear - Gears: Singlespeed w/ 9-tooth driver - Drilling: 36 - Axle: 14mm - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
$173.55 - $192.75
- Elite Series road hubs - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 130mm Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 32mm PCD-R: 52.5mm LTF-L: 27.7mm LTF-R: 50.8mm CTF-L: 37.45mm CTF-R: 14.35mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 38.5mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 27.45mm LTF-R: 49.05mm CTF-L: 37.7mm CTF-R: 16.1mm
- Strength, durability and convenience similar to our DH Rear Hubs - Highly adaptable spacing, fitting most non-DH bikes - Adaptability between 135 and 142 configuration - Shimano Alloy Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, hardened steel axle and Alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x135, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±320 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): 12x142, 12x135 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Bearing: Sealed - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm Quick Release: - Weight: 246g - LTF-R: 24.85mm - CTF-L: 39.85mm - CTF-R: 42.65mm 15mm Thru-Axle: - Weight: 256g - LTF-R: 27.65mm - CTF-L: 47.35mm - CTF-R: 47.35mm
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
$52.99 - $66.99
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - 14mm adapters included - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for singlespeed and dirt jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro-drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD available separately - No cog included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
Page 1 of 5 Next page