Lights, camera, Electra. Light up your life and your bike. Increase safety while riding by strapping these lights to your bike. Brighten up your bike and guide your ride. - Easily attached and removed with rubber strap - Low power indication - Waterproof design - USB chargeable - Weight: 20g
Stay aware of approaching cars with Varia RTL515 rearview radar. It pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. When used with your compatible smartphone, the Varia app uses bold graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching vehicles. MAXIMUM AWARENESS - Varia RTL515 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS - This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables or the optional radar display unit. WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP - This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — that indicate the position and speed of approaching cars. THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE - When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts. SUPERIOR VISIBILITY - Alert motorists to your presence as soon as possible with daylight visibility up to 1 mile. COMPACT DESIGN - Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride. PELOTON MODE - Varia RTL515 features multiple modes, including peloton mode, which provides a low-intensity flash that is kind to other cyclists’ eyes when riding in a group. BATTERY LIFE - Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 16 hours of battery life in day flash mode and up to 6 hours in solid mode. Physical Specifications - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, peloton, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 8 peloton, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 8 hours peloton, 6 hours night flash, 16 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - BLE: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In the box: - Varia RTL515 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
The Blinder MINI. These surface-mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over 800 meters away. They come with an integrated reflector face for added safety, and come in 2 different colors. With a weight of only 18 grams, the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22–32+mm. Designed to fit both standard and oversize handlebars and aero style seatposts. - The Blinder MINI Chippy, so called because of the Chips on Board technology used giving a panel of light. The Blinder MINI Niner, so called for its array of 9 LEDs. The Blinder MINI Dot is the ideal commuter light, perfect for both riding on well-lit roads at night and as a safety light in daylight for added visibility.
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Pedal confidently day or night with the TigerMoth 40-Lumen Taillight attached to your rig. Keep your eyes on the road ahead while its efficient, bright red Micro-LEDs watch your back. USB-rechargeable with simple, tool-free installation and a clear casing for increased peripheral visibility. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Features both clip-style attachment and bracket for mounting on seatpost - Runtime varies from 1.5–18 hours - 7 lighting modes - Output: 40 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Weight: 23g
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
Serious road riders put in serious miles. Most of those miles occur in the daytime, when bright ambient conditions mean you need huge lumens numbers to be seen by motorists. But there's no reason a super-bright taillight can't look the part on the fastest road bikes. You invest in the best road bike technology--you deserve an equally fast taillight. Packing a huge punch with 250 lumens, the Flux 250R taillight is visible at more than 1 mile (1.5 km) in the brightest daytime conditions. Here in Morgan Hill, California we get those conditions all the time, this is the taillight we made for ourselves, and for you. - Designed to fit round and D-shaped seatposts. - Disco Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Eco Flash mode: 25 lumens for 60:00 hours - Hybrid spherical lens and Fresnel lens over three high-power LEDs to send lumens for mile, or kilometers. - IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain. - Includes 3 different size EPDM o-rings to fit a wide variety of seatposts. 2 o-rings included per size for spares. - Massive 1000mAh battery recharges via included micro USB cable in 2:15 hours. - Overmolded bezel for excellent side visibility. - Power Flash mode: 250 lumens for 8:00 hours - Steady High mode: 100 lumens for 3:00 hours - Steady Low mode: 25 lumens for 12:00 hours - Three CREE XBD 901 LEDs for maximum brightness and efficiency.
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Dual-color, USB rechargeable, ultra-bright tail light with four lighting modes features a spot/flood beam providing 100 lumens of extreme rear visibility. Silicone strap provides bi-directional tool-free mounting and easy removal on aero or round seatposts, or helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 100 Lumens - Light: 9 super bright LED's - Light housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 700mAh Lithium-Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 4 modes / 3 hr (Constant) / 5 hr (Blinking+Constant) / 10 hr (Constant+Blink Sequence) / 30 hr (Blinking) - Charging: (approx): USB Type-C / 3-4 hr - Mount: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, Topeak bags, and helmet - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 5.7 x 4.1 x 2.5cm / 2.2" x 1.6" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz
Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye-catching visibility in both day and night. Features - Lumen Output: 110 - 6 Modes with Run Times: 1:45 – 17:00hrs - Charge Time: 2:30hrs - Weight: 28g - Battery: Li-Po - Low Battery Indicator - 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Times - Pulse Flash—7:00h - Flash—6:00h - Fast Flash—17:00h - Steady High—1:45h - Steady Med—4:00h - Steady Low—8:30h
The Superflash 65 brings a whole new level of versatility to battery powered tail lights. With four modes (High, Low, Courtesy and Superflash) this tail light provides 65 lumens and 220° of visibility that will get you noticed day or night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (high – 30 lm), 90 hrs (low – 7 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 20-60 lm) and up to 130 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and horizontal clip mount for multiple mounting options - 70 grams
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 300 lumens / 53.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design - Micro-USB rechargeable
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
MSW USB rechargeable taillight. Includes micro USB cable for charging. - Tool-free installation - Aluminum body construction - 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm–48mm tubing - 28g weight
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
To further rider safety and visibility, the CherryBomb 100 employs a custom-made, built-in reflector that allows the rider to be night time visible even when the taillight is in the off position. Clip and bike mounts are included for flexible mounting options. Features - Lumen Output: 100 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 136h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 82g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Highly Visible up to 1 Mile - 100 Lumen Daylight Visible taillight - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Fast Flash—96:00h - Pulse Flash—136:00h - Steady High—72:00h - Steady Low—127:00h
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
The LED Laser Drive rear light enhances nighttime safety by projecting "lanes" on the road behind you. Two laser lines establish your presence by creating a lane that shows motorists where you are and where you're headed. Two solid modes and five flashing modes ensure you're always seen, and recharges are made convenient through USB. Silicone rubber mounting strap included.
Thirty powerful micro-LEDs give the Pangolin an excellent balance of run-time and brightness. - 50 lumens - High / Low / Flash 1 / Flash 2 / Pulse - Side visibility - Tool-free installation - USB-rechargeable - Battery level indicator Run Times: - Hi-Beam: 1.5 hrs - Low-Beam: 6 hrs - Flash 1: 24 hrs - Flash 2: 27 hrs - Pulse: 4 hrs
Page 1 of 2 Next page